/ Latest Updates
1. Job Oriented Business Analyst Training
- 40 Hours
2. BPMN 2.0 for Business Analysts, Business Process Modeling, Requirements Documentation for Business Process Improvement Projects - 10 Hours ( Pre-Requisites: Current Business Analysts )
3. Agile Business Analyst, Agile Scrum, Agile Coaching Techniques, User Stories, Product Backlogs, Acceptance Tests, Estimation, Prioritization, Agile Tools - 10 Hours ( Pre-Requisites: Current Business Analysts or Project Managers )
4. Advanced Use Cases - 8 Hours ( Pre-Requisites: Current Business analysts )
5. Systems Analyst / Data Analyst / Business Systems Analyst - Logical Data Modeling, Realtional Databases, Data Mapping, Datawarehouse, Advanced SQL - 20 Hours ( Pre-Requisites: Current Business Analysts or Knowledge of Databases or Computer Sciences or MIS Backgrounds Only)
6. Healthcare - Claims (EDI 837i, 837p), Medicare, Medicaid - 8 Hours ( Pre-Requisites: Current Business Analysts or Computer Science or MIS backgrounds only )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the learning objectives of Business Analysis Course? What skills / new knowledge will students learn upon successful completion of this course?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
a. Scope the business area of analysis by utilizing the project charter to identify the level and complexity of the business analysis effort.
b. Elicit critical requirements using various tools and techniques.
Analyze and structure functional requirements using UML, use cases, user stories & product backlog lists.
d. Identify five core components necessary to complete a requirements package.
e. Recognize and document “excellent” requirements.
f. Identify which techniques and documentation types required for each methodology and project type (COTS, maintenance, business process improvement, new development, etc).
g. Verify that requirements are testable and generate testing objectives.
h. Conduct an effective requirements review to improve the quality of the requirements package.
i. Use elicitation techniques to facilitate requirements gathering and work toward consensus.
j. Learn modeling techniques, data models, domain models and various UML diagrams.
k. Learn the various tools for business modeling, requirements management, change management & version control of project artifacts.
l. Identify the core areas of a business analyst work
What are CDU' s & Are they the same as PDU's ? Can existing Project Managers use these CDU's for PMP?
The IIBA equivalent of the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) PDU® (Professional Development Units) is called the CDU. CDUs are based on hours of training or professional service and are applied toward certification or recertification for the CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional). Real World Technologies is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider and our courses qualify for PMI PDUs for both certification and recertification as described at http://www.pmi.org/Pages/Ten_Ways_to_Earn_PDUs.aspx. Real World Technologies Inc's Business Analyst course falls under "Courses from other third party providers" to earn PDUs.
Do I need programming background or knowledge? Is UML another programming language?
Programming knowledge is not a requirement. UML, is a short for Unified Modeling Language, is
not a programming language but simply an modeling tool that helps you draw models/diagrams that represent a
What is the typical salary for a Business Analyst?
As a business analyst you would earn anywhere from $40 to $60 for contract & contract to hire jobs and anywhere from $70K to $110K for full time jobs depending on the location you are applying.
Business Systems Analyst $76,000
Senior Business Analyst $77,000
Business Process Analyst $76,000
Senior Business Systems Analyst $79,000
Use www.indeed.com to get an idea of job prospects on the job titles
Where is the course location/ live
lecture or classes being conducted?
Real-World Technologies Inc,
28423 Orchard Lake Road,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
View Larger Map
Call 248-987-6008 extn: 4 or email: email@example.com